- Name: Sarah
- Birthday: February 20 (23 years old)
- Sexuality: Straight
- Zodiac Sign: the Pisces wolf with an Aquarius sun and Virgo Ascendant.
- Heritage & Ethnicity: Spanish, Mexican, Black, German, Caucasian, English
- Family: Mom & Dad (adopted only child. Fourth born youngest if my mom’s children from her first marriage are included).
- I have a sweet tooth and can drink up to six cups of coffee’s a day.
- I’m blunt and a smartass and have a playful silly sense of humour.
- Though you really really know that by looking at me since I tend to fall under the reserved, shy side.
- I may look sweet but I can do a good death growl.
- I can play the piano a little.
- I love Philosophy, I love religion but I am open minded. I am a little superstitious though.
Rock ‘n’ Roll. Melodic Death & Symphonic Progressive Metal. Blues. Swing. Some Pop.
Nightwish, Epica, Delain, Within Temptation, Lacrimosa, Tarot, Cradle of Filth, New Year’s Day, Evanescence / Amy Lee, Tarja, ReVamp, After Forever, Iron Maiden, Metallica, H.I.M, Megadeth, The Beach Boys, The Who, U2, ACDC, Sabaton, Evergrey, The Beetles, The Carpenters, The Lovin’ Spoonful, The Agonist, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest, For My Pain, Cher, Bing Cosby, Tom Waits, Rickie lee Jones, Amy Winehouse, The Cutting Crew, the Sex Pistols, The Misfits, The Decemberists, Death Cab for Cutie, No Joy (Jasamine White-Gluz’s band), Florence + the Machine, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, Backstreet Boys, David Bowie, Lacuna Coil, Apocalyptica, Alaryon, Ayrion, Star One. Schoolcraft. David Bowie. Elvitie.
Authors: Jane Austen, Lew Carroll, Carl Sagon, Neil Gaiman, Jill Thompson.
There’s way to many to name on here. Check out my book page instead.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Whose Line is It Anyway, American Horror Story, Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Full House, Fuller House, Boy Meets World, Girl Meets World,6-Teen, Fresh Prince Bel-Air, 1000 Ways to Die, Ghost / Haunting Documentaries, the Law & Order series, Charmed.
There’s not many tv shows that I like now.
I love adventure, and fantasy films. My favorites are:
- Pan’s Labyrinth
- The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
- Fight Club
- Alice in Wonderland (BBC 1972)
- The Village
- “When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open up in your life… fear is no longer a dominant factor in what you do, and no longer prevents you from taking action to initiate change.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Blessed are the owls, for the shall inherit the mystery and magic of the night.”–Hillary Rubinstein
- “Yes, I do enjoy walking at night. The world’s more to my liking then, not so loud, not so fast, not so crowded, and a good deal more mysterious.”–Cornelia Funke
- “Writing is perhaps the greatest of human conditions, binding together people who never knew each other, citizens of different epochs. Books break the shackles of time. A book is proof that humans are capable of magic”–Carl Sagan